CU Wallet, a mobile payments platform developed for US credit unions, is to integrate merchant offers and promotions through a partnership with Relevant Solutions. “This integration gives CU Wallet member credit unions the ability to deliver promotions and offers from more than 750 national merchants, as well as local retailers, directly to members,” CU Wallet says.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions