Commuters in Toronto will be able to pay for and display tickets on their mobile phones using Toronto Transit Commission’s TTCconnect app that is to be integrated with Bytemark’s mobile ticketing platform. The service will be available for use on all TTC public transportation services in the city from this month.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform