Commuters in Toronto will be able to pay for and display tickets on their mobile phones using Toronto Transit Commission’s TTCconnect app that is to be integrated with Bytemark’s mobile ticketing platform. The service will be available for use on all TTC public transportation services in the city from this month.
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments