Commuters in Toronto will be able to pay for and display tickets on their mobile phones using Toronto Transit Commission’s TTCconnect app that is to be integrated with Bytemark’s mobile ticketing platform. The service will be available for use on all TTC public transportation services in the city from this month.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security