Commuters in Toronto will be able to pay for and display tickets on their mobile phones using Toronto Transit Commission’s TTCconnect app that is to be integrated with Bytemark’s mobile ticketing platform. The service will be available for use on all TTC public transportation services in the city from this month.
- Europe to relax requirements on strong customer authentication for online and unattended payments
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards