India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar has become the latest to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik at more than 240 locations, following in the footsteps of WHSmith India. “In the coming quarter, MobiKwik also plans to extend this partnership to other offline stores under the Future Group umbrella and is expected to total close to 150m transactions annually,” MobiKwik says.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain