India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar has become the latest to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik at more than 240 locations, following in the footsteps of WHSmith India. “In the coming quarter, MobiKwik also plans to extend this partnership to other offline stores under the Future Group umbrella and is expected to total close to 150m transactions annually,” MobiKwik says.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?