India’s largest retailer Big Bazaar has become the latest to support in-store payments from mobile wallet service MobiKwik at more than 240 locations, following in the footsteps of WHSmith India. “In the coming quarter, MobiKwik also plans to extend this partnership to other offline stores under the Future Group umbrella and is expected to total close to 150m transactions annually,” MobiKwik says.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?