Mobile payment provider MyCheck has announced support for Apple Pay in the UK, enabling customers at participating restaurants to settle their bill using the mobile payments service. “When using Apple Pay with MyCheck, a customer can authorise a transaction through a restaurant’s native iOS app or via one of MyCheck’s partner apps with just the touch of a finger on Touch ID,” MyCheck says.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?