Mobile payment provider MyCheck has announced support for Apple Pay in the UK, enabling customers at participating restaurants to settle their bill using the mobile payments service. “When using Apple Pay with MyCheck, a customer can authorise a transaction through a restaurant’s native iOS app or via one of MyCheck’s partner apps with just the touch of a finger on Touch ID,” MyCheck says.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments