Mobile payment provider MyCheck has announced support for Apple Pay in the UK, enabling customers at participating restaurants to settle their bill using the mobile payments service. “When using Apple Pay with MyCheck, a customer can authorise a transaction through a restaurant’s native iOS app or via one of MyCheck’s partner apps with just the touch of a finger on Touch ID,” MyCheck says.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?