PARTNER NEWS: Gemalto will show off its Allynis Trusted Service Hub (TSH) at Mobile World Congress Shanghai this week, alongside demonstrations of other mcommerce, NFC, mobile ID and internet of things solutions. The digital security specialist describes the TSH as a “one-stop pay-per-use solution to quickly deploy secure mobile contactless services to the broadest base of users across a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones and mobile networks worldwide”.
- Dutch bank Bunq finds a backdoor way to offer Apple Pay in the Netherlands
- AirAsia to enter the mobile payments market
- Apple’s Gymkit with NFC begins to gain traction
- Macy’s brings mobile self-checkout to department stores
- BBVA bank staff to test face recognition for self-serve restaurant orders and payments