PARTNER NEWS: Gemalto will show off its Allynis Trusted Service Hub (TSH) at Mobile World Congress Shanghai this week, alongside demonstrations of other mcommerce, NFC, mobile ID and internet of things solutions. The digital security specialist describes the TSH as a “one-stop pay-per-use solution to quickly deploy secure mobile contactless services to the broadest base of users across a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones and mobile networks worldwide”.
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year
- Rabobank includes value added services in HCE mobile wallet
- Messaging service Line looks to cryptocurrencies for payments