PARTNER NEWS: Gemalto will show off its Allynis Trusted Service Hub (TSH) at Mobile World Congress Shanghai this week, alongside demonstrations of other mcommerce, NFC, mobile ID and internet of things solutions. The digital security specialist describes the TSH as a “one-stop pay-per-use solution to quickly deploy secure mobile contactless services to the broadest base of users across a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones and mobile networks worldwide”.
- NEC earbuds showcase hands-free biometric verification
- New cloud framework for mobile biometrics
- Introducing Paytm Payments Bank
- Hackers defeat Samsung Galaxy S8 iris scanner
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce