PARTNER NEWS: Gemalto will show off its Allynis Trusted Service Hub (TSH) at Mobile World Congress Shanghai this week, alongside demonstrations of other mcommerce, NFC, mobile ID and internet of things solutions. The digital security specialist describes the TSH as a “one-stop pay-per-use solution to quickly deploy secure mobile contactless services to the broadest base of users across a comprehensive portfolio of smartphones and mobile networks worldwide”.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security