PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has announced its support for the UK launch of Apple Pay via its v.zero SDK that will allow merchants to add the mobile payments service as an online checkout option alongside PayPal, credit and debit cards. “We are enabling UK and global merchants to be some of the first to accept Apple Pay in the UK,” the company says.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash