PayPal-owned payment processor Braintree has announced its support for the UK launch of Apple Pay via its v.zero SDK that will allow merchants to add the mobile payments service as an online checkout option alongside PayPal, credit and debit cards. “We are enabling UK and global merchants to be some of the first to accept Apple Pay in the UK,” the company says.
- Marshall Islands to issue official digital currency
- Retailers raise concerns over card networks’ plans for a single buy button
- AmEx to personalize rewards to specific members and products
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking