Password management and digital wallet app Dashlane is to let Samsung device users verify their identity using the fingerprint sensor on devices including the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit