Password management and digital wallet app Dashlane is to let Samsung device users verify their identity using the fingerprint sensor on devices including the Galaxy S6, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy Note Edge.
- Shell pilots RFID system that scans all the items in a shopping basket in one go
- Metro Bank lets customers open an account with a selfie
- Dutch banks ING and Rabobank begin QR code payments pilot
- ABN Amro pulls out of Dutch banks’ mobile payment venture
- Commonwealth Bank introduces chatbot that can answer 200 banking and payments questions