HSBC will add support for Apple Pay within the next two weeks, the bank has revealed. “HSBC’s surprising absence from Apple Pay’s UK launch will not last much longer, with final testing underway and availability said to come within two weeks,” AppleInsider reports. The bank was expected to be one of Apple Pay’s launch partners when the expansion was announced in June.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info