HSBC will add support for Apple Pay within the next two weeks, the bank has revealed. “HSBC’s surprising absence from Apple Pay’s UK launch will not last much longer, with final testing underway and availability said to come within two weeks,” AppleInsider reports. The bank was expected to be one of Apple Pay’s launch partners when the expansion was announced in June.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa