HSBC will add support for Apple Pay within the next two weeks, the bank has revealed. “HSBC’s surprising absence from Apple Pay’s UK launch will not last much longer, with final testing underway and availability said to come within two weeks,” AppleInsider reports. The bank was expected to be one of Apple Pay’s launch partners when the expansion was announced in June.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash