HSBC will add support for Apple Pay within the next two weeks, the bank has revealed. “HSBC’s surprising absence from Apple Pay’s UK launch will not last much longer, with final testing underway and availability said to come within two weeks,” AppleInsider reports. The bank was expected to be one of Apple Pay’s launch partners when the expansion was announced in June.
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet
- Tesco to roll out high value contactless transactions
- Tech firms to explore next gen payment cards that combine fingerprint sensors with digital displays