Oil company Chevron is testing NFC mobile payments, including Apple Pay, for direct fuel pump sales at a service station in San Ramon, California. The pilot is expected to expand to Cupertino “soon”, Chevron adds.
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year