Oil company Chevron is testing NFC mobile payments, including Apple Pay, for direct fuel pump sales at a service station in San Ramon, California. The pilot is expected to expand to Cupertino “soon”, Chevron adds.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security