Oil company Chevron is testing NFC mobile payments, including Apple Pay, for direct fuel pump sales at a service station in San Ramon, California. The pilot is expected to expand to Cupertino “soon”, Chevron adds.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign