More than one in 10 (11%) of UK consumers have made an in-store mobile payment and 18% are interested in doing so, research from nVest Ventures reveals. Millennials — those born after 1981 — are most interested in mobile payments (41%), while one in five consumers find paying with cash inconvenient, rising to 26% among 16- to 24-year-olds.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works