Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service