Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module