Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’