Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China