Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users