Some 41% of US consumers have a “high level” of comfort when logging in to a website or mobile app using a thumbprint or face/eye scan, research from Gigya finds. “Consumers are more privacy conscious than ever and this year’s survey results indicate people are taking proactive steps to safeguard their personal data,” the company says.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security