Samsung has confirmed it began testing Samsung Pay with Korean credit card firm Samsung Card on July 15 for select customers in Korea. “Users of the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge are the first to have access to Samsung Pay,” Samsung says. Rumours surfaced about the plans to trial the mobile payment solution earlier this month.
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor