Lenovo is to equip its new smartphones in China with Oberthur Technologies’ (OT) Pearl embedded secure element (eSE) to offer mobile payment and transport services. “Equipping three different smartphones models with OT’s eSE, Lenovo will provide Chinese users with convenient and secure NFC services, enhancing their transit and payment experience,” OT says.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai