Lenovo is to equip its new smartphones in China with Oberthur Technologies’ (OT) Pearl embedded secure element (eSE) to offer mobile payment and transport services. “Equipping three different smartphones models with OT’s eSE, Lenovo will provide Chinese users with convenient and secure NFC services, enhancing their transit and payment experience,” OT says.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works