One in ten UK consumers using Apple Pay experienced issues when using the contactless payment service during its first week, research from social media company Brandwatch reveals. The findings, based on analysis of more than 26,000 tweets, also reveal the most popular use for the mobile payments service so far is paying on Transport for London’s (TfL) transportation network, followed by making purchases at Pret a Manger, Tesco, Waitrose and Boots.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain