Nearly half of 25-34 year olds in the UK (44%) use contactless payments in an average month, research from YouGov and payment systems provider ACI Worldwide has revealed. 54% of the same age group are also using mobile banking at least once a month, the survey found.
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots