Nearly half of 25-34 year olds in the UK (44%) use contactless payments in an average month, research from YouGov and payment systems provider ACI Worldwide has revealed. 54% of the same age group are also using mobile banking at least once a month, the survey found.
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today
- NXP to host NFC for consumables and accessories webinar on 22 February