Nearly half of 25-34 year olds in the UK (44%) use contactless payments in an average month, research from YouGov and payment systems provider ACI Worldwide has revealed. 54% of the same age group are also using mobile banking at least once a month, the survey found.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets