Nearly half of 25-34 year olds in the UK (44%) use contactless payments in an average month, research from YouGov and payment systems provider ACI Worldwide has revealed. 54% of the same age group are also using mobile banking at least once a month, the survey found.
- Calling all payment, card and secure credential technology suppliers
- US survey finds growing support for biometrics as a replacement for passwords and PINs
- Samsung and LG to launch low-end smartphones that support their mobile payment services
- Gemalto agrees to be acquired by Thales
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018