Apple could begin sending targeted advertising to users based on the amount of prepaid funds they have available, according to a newly published patent application. “Goods and services are marketed to particular target groups of users sharing a common profile which may be selected to increase the likelihood of the users responding to the advertisements,” the patent says. “The common profile of users may be based on the amount of prepaid credit available to each user.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works