Mumbai-based LivQuik, the company behind mobile payment service QuikWallet, has raised US$1.6m from existing investor Snow Leopard Ventures to scale its team, technology and merchant base. “Payment options include SMS, NFC, QR codes, mobile applications and POS software,” IndianWeb2 reports. “Currently, it caters to 1,000 merchants. It has around 100,000 users.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?