Mumbai-based LivQuik, the company behind mobile payment service QuikWallet, has raised US$1.6m from existing investor Snow Leopard Ventures to scale its team, technology and merchant base. “Payment options include SMS, NFC, QR codes, mobile applications and POS software,” IndianWeb2 reports. “Currently, it caters to 1,000 merchants. It has around 100,000 users.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works