Mumbai-based LivQuik, the company behind mobile payment service QuikWallet, has raised US$1.6m from existing investor Snow Leopard Ventures to scale its team, technology and merchant base. “Payment options include SMS, NFC, QR codes, mobile applications and POS software,” IndianWeb2 reports. “Currently, it caters to 1,000 merchants. It has around 100,000 users.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods