Apple Pay is “on track” to be accepted at more than 1.5m locations across the US by the end of 2015, including at some 700 universities and colleges such as Auburn University, the University of California Irvine, Colorado State University, the University of Kentucky and the University of Oklahoma. “In the US, we’ve seen fantastic support from merchants of all sizes,” Apple CEO Tim Cook said during the company’s third quarter earnings call.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works