Almost one in five US consumers (18%) have used a mobile device to make either an in-store or online purchase, up from 16% in 2014 and 12% in 2013, research from Synchrony Financial reveals, based on nearly 7,000 Synchrony Bank cardholders and shoppers nationwide. “Value propositions, including free shipping, loyalty programs and personalised offers, continue to be important,” the company adds.
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking
- Hyundai to add support for payments in cars
- Google Pay adds support for Japanese payment cards
- PayPal extends its partnership with Google Pay