Bitcoin mobile wallet provider OneBit has begun alpha testing its mobile payment service which works via NFC at the point of sale wherever MasterCard is accepted. “It will no longer be about whether or not a certain store accepts Bitcoin because the app executes the payment in the local currency,” Cryptocoins News reports. “The company will be announcing a more public version of the software in the coming months.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year