MasterCard’s token platform MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) could soon be rolled out across Australia following its launch in the US in September 2014. Country manager Andrew Cartwright said the final launch date of the tokenization service depended on the banks, but he expected it would be released in the “very near term”, The Australian Financial Review reports.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers