MasterCard’s token platform MasterCard Digital Enablement Service (MDES) could soon be rolled out across Australia following its launch in the US in September 2014. Country manager Andrew Cartwright said the final launch date of the tokenization service depended on the banks, but he expected it would be released in the “very near term”, The Australian Financial Review reports.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK