The Smart Ticketing Alliance (STA) has signed a memorandum of understanding with standards body GlobalPlatform to establish an interoperable framework for smart ticketing in the public transport sector. “The STA will provide the business input to assist GlobalPlatform in developing an end-to-end simplified service framework for the public transport industry,” GlobalPlatform says.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform