More than a fifth (24%) of Britons aged between 18 and 34 believe companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon would do a “better job” of providing financial products and services than banks, with 8% now choosing their bank depending on the type of mobile service it offers, research from price comparison site uSwitch reveals.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign