More than a fifth (24%) of Britons aged between 18 and 34 believe companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon would do a “better job” of providing financial products and services than banks, with 8% now choosing their bank depending on the type of mobile service it offers, research from price comparison site uSwitch reveals.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security