More than a fifth (24%) of Britons aged between 18 and 34 believe companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon would do a “better job” of providing financial products and services than banks, with 8% now choosing their bank depending on the type of mobile service it offers, research from price comparison site uSwitch reveals.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai