More than a fifth (24%) of Britons aged between 18 and 34 believe companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon would do a “better job” of providing financial products and services than banks, with 8% now choosing their bank depending on the type of mobile service it offers, research from price comparison site uSwitch reveals.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments