More than a fifth (24%) of Britons aged between 18 and 34 believe companies such as Google, Apple and Amazon would do a “better job” of providing financial products and services than banks, with 8% now choosing their bank depending on the type of mobile service it offers, research from price comparison site uSwitch reveals.
- Calling all payment, card and secure credential technology suppliers
- US survey finds growing support for biometrics as a replacement for passwords and PINs
- Samsung and LG to launch low-end smartphones that support their mobile payment services
- Gemalto agrees to be acquired by Thales
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018