Some 42% of US IT decision makers have taken no steps or are unaware of any progress being made in the migration towards EMV, research from Randstad Technologies finds, with only 58% actively preparing in time for the October liability shift deadline. “A majority indicated little concern for the magnitude of risk associated with missing the deadline,” it adds.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security