American Express card members in the Membership Rewards program can now use points to pay for online purchases at US retail giant Best Buy. “American Express’ unique technology enables eligible card members to easily use Membership Rewards points for all or part of their BestBuy.com purchases and allows them to check their Membership Rewards points balance before they check out,” American Express says.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India