American Express card members in the Membership Rewards program can now use points to pay for online purchases at US retail giant Best Buy. “American Express’ unique technology enables eligible card members to easily use Membership Rewards points for all or part of their BestBuy.com purchases and allows them to check their Membership Rewards points balance before they check out,” American Express says.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa