American Express card members in the Membership Rewards program can now use points to pay for online purchases at US retail giant Best Buy. “American Express’ unique technology enables eligible card members to easily use Membership Rewards points for all or part of their BestBuy.com purchases and allows them to check their Membership Rewards points balance before they check out,” American Express says.
- Mastercard to make Apple Card technology available to other issuers
- Facebook to roll out GlobalCoin digital currency in ‘a dozen countries’ next year
- iPhone NFC ticketing goes live at Brisbane’s Suncorp Stadium
- India sets out plans for a cash-lite society
- Monese teases Apple Pay launches in 13 European countries