American Express card members in the Membership Rewards program can now use points to pay for online purchases at US retail giant Best Buy. “American Express’ unique technology enables eligible card members to easily use Membership Rewards points for all or part of their BestBuy.com purchases and allows them to check their Membership Rewards points balance before they check out,” American Express says.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users