American Express card members in the Membership Rewards program can now use points to pay for online purchases at US retail giant Best Buy. “American Express’ unique technology enables eligible card members to easily use Membership Rewards points for all or part of their BestBuy.com purchases and allows them to check their Membership Rewards points balance before they check out,” American Express says.
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology
- Jack Ma’s Ant Financial nearly doubles profits amid deal push