Pay-as-you-go customers of Vodafone UK can now top up their mobile phones via Powa Technologies’ mobile payment platform PowaTag in more than 500 Vodafone stores as well as Argos, Brighthouse, Co-Op, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, JD Williams and Wilkinson. The platform is already in use by France’s Teleshopping, Denmark’s Danske Bank and retailer Comptoir des Cotonniers.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent