Pay-as-you-go customers of Vodafone UK can now top up their mobile phones via Powa Technologies’ mobile payment platform PowaTag in more than 500 Vodafone stores as well as Argos, Brighthouse, Co-Op, Sainsbury’s, Tesco, JD Williams and Wilkinson. The platform is already in use by France’s Teleshopping, Denmark’s Danske Bank and retailer Comptoir des Cotonniers.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain