Nokia has sold its mapping and location intelligence service Here to a consortium of automotive companies including Audi, BMW and Daimler. “The transaction values Here at an enterprise value of €2.8bn,” Nokia says. Here launched the Open Mobile Ticketing Alliance (OMTA) to develop a global standard for NFC ticketing services last month.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes