Nokia has sold its mapping and location intelligence service Here to a consortium of automotive companies including Audi, BMW and Daimler. “The transaction values Here at an enterprise value of €2.8bn,” Nokia says. Here launched the Open Mobile Ticketing Alliance (OMTA) to develop a global standard for NFC ticketing services last month.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash