Samsung Smart TV owners will be able to make payments directly on the device by selecting the item they wish to purchase, pressing Pay Now and entering a PIN. Samsung Pay on TV will support “major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal as well as other mobile billing options,” Samsung says. “Samsung mobile device users can easily transfer their Samsung account information and registered payment methods to the Smart TV.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service