Samsung Smart TV owners will be able to make payments directly on the device by selecting the item they wish to purchase, pressing Pay Now and entering a PIN. Samsung Pay on TV will support “major credit cards, debit cards, PayPal as well as other mobile billing options,” Samsung says. “Samsung mobile device users can easily transfer their Samsung account information and registered payment methods to the Smart TV.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?