Apple has added an additional 46 banks and credit unions to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “The new additions increase the number of banking institutions in the US supporting Apple Pay to over 425,” MacRumors reports.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API