Apple has added an additional 46 banks and credit unions to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “The new additions increase the number of banking institutions in the US supporting Apple Pay to over 425,” MacRumors reports.
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments