Apple has added an additional 46 banks and credit unions to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “The new additions increase the number of banking institutions in the US supporting Apple Pay to over 425,” MacRumors reports.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security