Apple has added an additional 46 banks and credit unions to its list of supporting financial institutions in the US. “The new additions increase the number of banking institutions in the US supporting Apple Pay to over 425,” MacRumors reports.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference