Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- BBVA makes eight APIs available to kickstart open banking program
- Hangzhou buses first to all use mobile pay
- New York forces smart lock maker to improve its security
- Euro Banking Association paper analyses cryptotechnologies in international payments
- Mobile wallet Curve launches ‘time travel’ tool to let you ‘shop in the past’