Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor