Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers