Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- Masterpass QR expands to merchants across Sub-Saharan Africa
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus to support Bluetooth 5
- HSBC and First Direct join Pay by Bank app
- Apple Pay in-store adoption is “growing nicely”
- Apple details Touch ID and PC-to-phone payment security features