Twitter is reportedly integrating with e-commerce platform Shopify to offer its Buy buttons to a wider range of businesses. “Shopify has around 100,000 merchants in the US,” Re/code reports. “With a Twitter deal, those businesses would be able to sell their wares within tweets.” Pinterest and Facebook have already integrated with Shopify, while Twitter unveiled buy buttons on its site in September 2014.
- ANZ lets customers use smartphones and smartwatches to withdraw cash from ATMs across Australia
- Ithmaar Bank to let Bahraini consumers withdraw cash from ATMs with just their fingerprint and a PIN
- LG to pilot blockchain carrier billing system for international mobile payments in stores
- Digital currency pioneer David Chaum launches high speed blockchain for payments
- Beijing to pilot face recognition payments at railway ticketing barriers