Some 11% of US retailers have already integrated a loyalty program into a mobile payment app, while 40% plan to do so within the next two years and 20% in three to five years, research from Boston Retail Partners reveals. Meanwhile, 29% allow customers to redeem rewards on mobile devices and 25% give customers access to special offers.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets