Indian advertising platform InMobi has unveiled Miip, a platform that can be integrated into mobile apps to allow users to make payments through buy buttons on product ads. The company has partnered with “several partners” to pilot the platform, including Amazon and India’s largest mobile wallet provider Paytm. “Miip will be available for all customers over the next few months,” InMobi says.
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017