Indian advertising platform InMobi has unveiled Miip, a platform that can be integrated into mobile apps to allow users to make payments through buy buttons on product ads. The company has partnered with “several partners” to pilot the platform, including Amazon and India’s largest mobile wallet provider Paytm. “Miip will be available for all customers over the next few months,” InMobi says.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users