Indian advertising platform InMobi has unveiled Miip, a platform that can be integrated into mobile apps to allow users to make payments through buy buttons on product ads. The company has partnered with “several partners” to pilot the platform, including Amazon and India’s largest mobile wallet provider Paytm. “Miip will be available for all customers over the next few months,” InMobi says.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa