Indian advertising platform InMobi has unveiled Miip, a platform that can be integrated into mobile apps to allow users to make payments through buy buttons on product ads. The company has partnered with “several partners” to pilot the platform, including Amazon and India’s largest mobile wallet provider Paytm. “Miip will be available for all customers over the next few months,” InMobi says.
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service