Employees of Taiwan’s CTBC Bank have begun piloting an ATM that uses both a finger vein scanning solution from Hitachi and facial recognition technology to authenticate transactions. “The pilot programme utilising biometric security began this week for employees working at the CTBC Financial Park in Taipei’s Nangang Business Park,” Planet Biometrics reports.
- UK bank tests voice commands with Google Home
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants
- Europe to relax requirements on strong customer authentication for online and unattended payments
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations