American Express is now allowing customers to add corporate credit cards to Apple Pay. “Apple Pay allows American Express card members to add their eligible corporate card and pay with their mobile devices,” Amex says. American Express added Apple Pay for consumer cards and open small business cards in late 2014.
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?