American Express is now allowing customers to add corporate credit cards to Apple Pay. “Apple Pay allows American Express card members to add their eligible corporate card and pay with their mobile devices,” Amex says. American Express added Apple Pay for consumer cards and open small business cards in late 2014.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users