American Express is now allowing customers to add corporate credit cards to Apple Pay. “Apple Pay allows American Express card members to add their eligible corporate card and pay with their mobile devices,” Amex says. American Express added Apple Pay for consumer cards and open small business cards in late 2014.
- ABN Amro pilots wearable payments with select customers
- Danske Bank brings Apple Pay to customers in Northern Ireland
- Dankort gets lockscreen mobile payments and Touch ID support
- Punchh brings Apple Pay to restaurant loyalty program
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain