The Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) has published a mobile payments white paper intended to “encourage the introduction and adoption of new and innovative mobile payments products and services in Canada without compromising the integrity of the Canadian payments infrastructure”. The Payments Security White Paper was developed by BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, National Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Bank Group.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands