The Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) has published a mobile payments white paper intended to “encourage the introduction and adoption of new and innovative mobile payments products and services in Canada without compromising the integrity of the Canadian payments infrastructure”. The Payments Security White Paper was developed by BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, National Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Bank Group.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash