The Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) has published a mobile payments white paper intended to “encourage the introduction and adoption of new and innovative mobile payments products and services in Canada without compromising the integrity of the Canadian payments infrastructure”. The Payments Security White Paper was developed by BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, National Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Bank Group.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities