The Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) has published a mobile payments white paper intended to “encourage the introduction and adoption of new and innovative mobile payments products and services in Canada without compromising the integrity of the Canadian payments infrastructure”. The Payments Security White Paper was developed by BMO Bank of Montreal, CIBC, National Bank of Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Scotiabank and TD Bank Group.
- Amex applies for personalized blockchain rewards patent
- Chase lets customers use their mobile phone to open a bank account
- Thinfilm raises US$110m to support growth in NFC market
- Facebook Messenger adds PayPal P2P payments
- Mastercard to eliminate signature verification at the point of sale