Customers of Moldova’s Moldindconbank can now transfer funds from their accounts to individuals using ATMs equipped with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash by Code technology. Recipients receive a code via SMS and another code from the sender that they use to withdraw the predetermined cash amount. “If the amount is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the money is automatically returned to the sender’s card account,” the bank says.
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases