Customers of Moldova’s Moldindconbank can now transfer funds from their accounts to individuals using ATMs equipped with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash by Code technology. Recipients receive a code via SMS and another code from the sender that they use to withdraw the predetermined cash amount. “If the amount is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the money is automatically returned to the sender’s card account,” the bank says.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump