Customers of Moldova’s Moldindconbank can now transfer funds from their accounts to individuals using ATMs equipped with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash by Code technology. Recipients receive a code via SMS and another code from the sender that they use to withdraw the predetermined cash amount. “If the amount is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the money is automatically returned to the sender’s card account,” the bank says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain