Customers of Moldova’s Moldindconbank can now transfer funds from their accounts to individuals using ATMs equipped with OpenWay’s Way4 Cash by Code technology. Recipients receive a code via SMS and another code from the sender that they use to withdraw the predetermined cash amount. “If the amount is not withdrawn within 24 hours, the money is automatically returned to the sender’s card account,” the bank says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills