Mobile financial services provider Mobicash is to allow users in Pakistan to make NFC mobile payments at Wavetec vending machines following a trial. “Mobicash users will be able to purchase items from Wavetec’s NFC vending machines installed at various places around the country,” More Mag reports. The company is also working on rolling out an “NFC-enabled retail payment solution” across the country.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay