Mobile financial services provider Mobicash is to allow users in Pakistan to make NFC mobile payments at Wavetec vending machines following a trial. “Mobicash users will be able to purchase items from Wavetec’s NFC vending machines installed at various places around the country,” More Mag reports. The company is also working on rolling out an “NFC-enabled retail payment solution” across the country.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money