Mobile financial services provider Mobicash is to allow users in Pakistan to make NFC mobile payments at Wavetec vending machines following a trial. “Mobicash users will be able to purchase items from Wavetec’s NFC vending machines installed at various places around the country,” More Mag reports. The company is also working on rolling out an “NFC-enabled retail payment solution” across the country.
- Huawei expands NFC mobile payments to Hong Kong
- Giant Eagle trials scan-free self-checkout in US supermarket
- Amorim adds NFC to cork bottle stoppers
- LG Pay goes live in the US with NFC and mag stripe mobile payments
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe