Mobile payment startup PaidEasy has announced a seed round of funding valued at US$2m. “PaidEasy launched out of beta this week and plans to use the money to establish a footprint in New York City and its surrounding areas,” the company says. “PaidEasy gives users the ability to open, view, split, tip and pay bills in real time [and] has integrated with Apple Pay.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year