Mobile payment startup PaidEasy has announced a seed round of funding valued at US$2m. “PaidEasy launched out of beta this week and plans to use the money to establish a footprint in New York City and its surrounding areas,” the company says. “PaidEasy gives users the ability to open, view, split, tip and pay bills in real time [and] has integrated with Apple Pay.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works