Mobile payment startup PaidEasy has announced a seed round of funding valued at US$2m. “PaidEasy launched out of beta this week and plans to use the money to establish a footprint in New York City and its surrounding areas,” the company says. “PaidEasy gives users the ability to open, view, split, tip and pay bills in real time [and] has integrated with Apple Pay.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking