Samsung Pay will launch in Korea on 20 August and in the US on 28 September, the handset maker confirmed as it announced two new flagship devices in New York yesterday. “Samsung plans to roll out the service in the UK, Spain and China as well,” the company says of its fingerprint-secured NFC- and MST-based mobile payment offering. “Select US users of Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ and Note 5 will be able to participate in a beta trial from 25 August ahead of the 28 September launch.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year