Apple has added a further 18 banks and credit unions to its list of financial institutions in the US supporting Apple Pay, putting the total close to 500. “Apple Pay is now available in both the US and the UK — the next country to gain support could be Canada,” Apple Insider reports, adding an announcement could be made next month.
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash
- NFC mobile payments ‘shake off the novelty tag’ in the UK
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money