Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer its private label credit card holders the ability to access their cards through Samsung Pay when it launches in the US in September. “All of Synchrony Bank’s Payment Solutions and CareCredit cards are capable of being provisioned for Samsung Pay when it launches next month,” the company says.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts