Consumer financial services provider Synchrony Financial will offer its private label credit card holders the ability to access their cards through Samsung Pay when it launches in the US in September. “All of Synchrony Bank’s Payment Solutions and CareCredit cards are capable of being provisioned for Samsung Pay when it launches next month,” the company says.
- Contactless ‘beer wall’ lets students serve and pay for their own drinks
- UK consumers warm to face verification at the point of sale
- Heart scan biometrics could let computers continuously monitor logged in users
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR