Russian payment services provider Qiwi has integrated Visa payWave technology into its Qiwi Wallet app to enable host card emulation (HCE) payments at any contactless terminal. “Visa Qiwi Wallet account can be topped up in any of more than 100,000 Qiwi kiosks throughout Russia by linking a bank card or from a mobile phone account,” Qiwi says. “The contactless Visa payWave solution is preinstalled in the new version of the e-wallet.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year