Russian payment services provider Qiwi has integrated Visa payWave technology into its Qiwi Wallet app to enable host card emulation (HCE) payments at any contactless terminal. “Visa Qiwi Wallet account can be topped up in any of more than 100,000 Qiwi kiosks throughout Russia by linking a bank card or from a mobile phone account,” Qiwi says. “The contactless Visa payWave solution is preinstalled in the new version of the e-wallet.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking