Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless carrier in the US, may not support Samsung Pay when it launches there next month. “Right now it will only say that it’s ‘evaluating’ the service and will share more news as it’s available,” The Verge reports. US carriers AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular are listed among Samsung Pay’s initial partners.
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments
- Facial recognition technology to replace passports at Australian airports
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada