Verizon Wireless, the largest wireless carrier in the US, may not support Samsung Pay when it launches there next month. “Right now it will only say that it’s ‘evaluating’ the service and will share more news as it’s available,” The Verge reports. US carriers AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and US Cellular are listed among Samsung Pay’s initial partners.
- Maybank teams up with GrabPay for mobile payments in Malaysia
- Starbucks continues to lead the US mobile payments market
- Translink adds mobile payments for transit users in Vancouver
- EMVCo releases QR Payment Mark
- Bank of America adds AI assistant to mobile banking app