More than six million customers have signed up for Visa Checkout since its launch last year, Visa reports. The platform has nearly 250,000 merchants while financial institution partners have grown to over 330. “In recent months, no less than 33 new merchants, ranging from Best Buy and Under Armour to Barnes & Noble and Taco Bell, have signed on,” the payment network says.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info