More than six million customers have signed up for Visa Checkout since its launch last year, Visa reports. The platform has nearly 250,000 merchants while financial institution partners have grown to over 330. “In recent months, no less than 33 new merchants, ranging from Best Buy and Under Armour to Barnes & Noble and Taco Bell, have signed on,” the payment network says.
- Dejamobile to offer seamless banking and mobile payments enrolment via smartphone
- Russian banks prep for launch of national biometric ID platform
- UK to move beyond ‘peak cash’ this year
- Australian iPhone users ‘more likely to bank with a provider if it supports Apple Pay’
- Google Pay replaces Android Pay app starting today