Square has updated its P2P mobile payment app to add support for Apple Watch. Version 2.8 of Square Cash will now allow users to send money, pay their contacts with a new contact-first interface and approve requests with a single tap.
- Dogs aim to take Blue Cross canal walk donations
- Accumulated payments with Samsung Pay surpass W10tn
- Contactless to account for more than one in two POS transactions globally by 2022
- Face ID described as iPhone 8’s ‘crown jewel’, unlocking device in ‘a few hundred milliseconds’
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era