Square has updated its P2P mobile payment app to add support for Apple Watch. Version 2.8 of Square Cash will now allow users to send money, pay their contacts with a new contact-first interface and approve requests with a single tap.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai