Square has updated its P2P mobile payment app to add support for Apple Watch. Version 2.8 of Square Cash will now allow users to send money, pay their contacts with a new contact-first interface and approve requests with a single tap.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module