Square has updated its P2P mobile payment app to add support for Apple Watch. Version 2.8 of Square Cash will now allow users to send money, pay their contacts with a new contact-first interface and approve requests with a single tap.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent