The NFC Forum has added new associate, implementer and non-profit members, following the recent addition of Apple as a sponsor member. “Representing industries as diverse as automotive electronics, digital imaging, microelectronics and asset management, the 19 new members include organisations based in Austria, Belarus, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US,” the association says. (See the full list of new members here…)
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?