The NFC Forum has added new associate, implementer and non-profit members, following the recent addition of Apple as a sponsor member. “Representing industries as diverse as automotive electronics, digital imaging, microelectronics and asset management, the 19 new members include organisations based in Austria, Belarus, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and the US,” the association says. (See the full list of new members here…)
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments