Shoppers across Denmark will be able to make purchases from billboards, bus shelters and street furniture from outdoor advertising corporation JCDecaux subsidiary AFA JCDecaux via Powa Technologies’ mobile payments platform PowaTag. “AFA JCDecaux will utilise the PowaTag offering in 20 key cities including Copenhagen, Aarhus, Aalborg, Odense and Vejle,” Powa says. The news follows Powa’s partnership with Denmark’s Danske Bank to integrate PowaTag into its MobilePay banking app.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info