More than 80,000 credit or debit cards have been registered on Samsung Pay in Korea since its launch last week. “More than 10,000 cards were registered on August 20,” Business Korea reports. “About 80,000 cards are believed to have been registered as of August 24. Observers say around 20,000 credit or check cards issued by large credit companies have registered.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year