More than 80,000 credit or debit cards have been registered on Samsung Pay in Korea since its launch last week. “More than 10,000 cards were registered on August 20,” Business Korea reports. “About 80,000 cards are believed to have been registered as of August 24. Observers say around 20,000 credit or check cards issued by large credit companies have registered.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service