More than 80,000 credit or debit cards have been registered on Samsung Pay in Korea since its launch last week. “More than 10,000 cards were registered on August 20,” Business Korea reports. “About 80,000 cards are believed to have been registered as of August 24. Observers say around 20,000 credit or check cards issued by large credit companies have registered.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform