PayPal has extended its One Touch mobile payments solution to 13 new markets: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. “Eligible merchants in these markets will automatically have One Touch enabled without needing to do any integration,” the company says. The platform was launched in August 2014 and is available in the US, UK and Canada.
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module
- Most US banks expected to renew Apple Pay contracts
- Barclays CEO: Payments is the battleground of finance
- Gates Foundation releases Mojaloop open source mobile payments software
- Apple prepares to launch Apple Pay in India