The global NFC chip market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.6% by volume over the period 2014-2019, analysts from market research firm Technavio predict in the company’s ‘Global NFC Chips Market 2015-2019’ report.
- Bank issues primary school kids with NFC smartwatches that let them make payments and track pocket money
- New Little Caesars Reserve-n-Ready service transforms the way customers pick up pizza
- Mobile payment usage ‘remains low’, US debit card study finds
- Report: 2017 Mobile Payment Usage in China
- M-Pesa founder shares lessons learned from ten years of mobile money