The global NFC chip market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.6% by volume over the period 2014-2019, analysts from market research firm Technavio predict in the company’s ‘Global NFC Chips Market 2015-2019’ report.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans