The global NFC chip market will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.6% by volume over the period 2014-2019, analysts from market research firm Technavio predict in the company’s ‘Global NFC Chips Market 2015-2019’ report.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users